zondag 27 oktober 2013

The other door Impression One

Hello dear people, today is born "The other by" a web blog that,
gives different view of my world.
I make a lot of collages, drawings flea, and I make photo, s of my avatars I make
I also write pieces about my life in a virtual world homemade,
Note with respect this is not just another chatter, but I bring some  innovative.
Follow me and you will  think of me.

I work with  reconised Advertisers .You can mail me , Support me  i need some health care products Like emotion wheels Fore my wheelchair and a better Aixam Car so u support a person thats Gives you a nice weblog promote your advertizing and recieve your goodness , Thank you fore that I blessed your gifts i will preciate all you Empaty. in Return i will Blog over Your products in a profesional style in a Big comunity of Noledge based People.


Welcome to my blog. Michelle

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten